Gusto is featuring brand new and advanced Warp options.
Gusto supports some useful options for all block layout positions. All settings can be combined for a block position. If you need different block settings for different pages, you can use layout profiles and assign them to your menu items.
- Background — Select from 4 different background colors.
- Image — Add a path to your background image.
- Image Blend — Define how the background image will mix / blend with the background color.
- Image Opacity — Will add an overlay with the same background color of the block and an opacity value.
- White — Enables the Contrast component. Recommended for block positions with a primary background color or image.
- Padding — Select the spacing between the content and its block container.
- Full Width — This will remove the constraint of the content container so it will extend to the full viewport width. Recommended for full width Widgetkit slideshows, for example.
- Full Height — The block will take up full viewport height. If the navbar is set to default, the navbar height will automatically be subtracted from the subsequent block.
- Grid Collapse — This option will reset the grid gutter and is recommended, if you want to use a full width Widgetkit slideshow or something similar.
- Class — Use this input field for a custom CSS class which will be added to the block.
The main navigation of Gusto Theme supports the latest UIkit sticky navigation component features. You are able to select from 3 different navigation behaviors/styles and 2 layouts. The styles and the layout can be combined, this makes 6 different navigation combinations.
- Not Sticky — Default navigation.
- Always Sticky — Default navigation style but it will stick to the browser window when you scroll up and down.
- Transparent and Sticky — Will start on a transparent background and overlays a block position with full-height property and switches back to the default sticky navigation style at a specific point.
- Default — A condensed navbar with the logo on the left side and the menu items on the right side.
- Center — Logo and menu items are centered and stacked.